Donnybrook and Wallan Station and Carpark Upgrade
Coleman Rail is a construction contractor specialising in Metro, Freight & Heavy Haul and Light Rail Infrastructure. Integral to the Acciona Geotech Group, the company has over 25 years of continuous and successful Australian-wide involvement in the rail industry.
Coleman Rail have recently been engaged by VicTrack on behalf of Rail Projects Victoria to undertake the Donnybrook and Wallan Station and Carpark upgrade. Both of these Stations reside on the Seymour Train Line, north of Melbourne. Over the next 6 months, Coleman Rail will perform upgrades and extensions to both of the city-bound platforms, upgrades to the bus interchanges including additional bus bays and shelters, a new carpark at Donnybrook station comprising approximately 150 new spaces and a building extension at Wallan Station which will consist of a new bathroom facility and service desk.
Coleman Rail are currently seeking enquiries for several packages of works, including:
- structural steel
- carpark works, including asphalting and line marking
- precast concrete
- electrical works
- OCS & ICT
- building works
- arborist works
If you are a sub-contractor or product supplier who would like to provide an EOI for this Project, please follow the instructions below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Coleman Rail for this project.
- Coleman Rail will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of Coleman Rail to make direct contact with the company.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.