Upper Yarra Reservoir Safety Upgrade
The objective of the Upper Yarra Dam Safety Upgrade Project is to reduce the dam safety risk of the water storage facility to tolerable levels and achieve a risk position As-Low-As-Reasonably-Practicable (ALARP) in accordance with Australian National Committee on Large Dams (ANCOLD) Guidelines on Dam Safety Management (2003). The works reduce the key dam safety risk of embankment failure due to internal erosion and piping. This is achieved by:
- Installation of filter protection downstream of the existing core in the upper portion of the embankment.
- Construction of a concrete cut-off wall and seepage weir at the downstream toe of the embankment to allow interception and measurement of seepage flows through the embankment.
The main upgrade works will be carried out between September 2019 through to May 2021.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 96%.
If you are a sub-contractor or product supplier who would like to provide an EOI for this Project, please follow the instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an EOI for the Main Contractor - if you wish to Tender for the whole project please visit www.tenders.vic.gov.au - Tenders close 14th June 2019 at 2.00pm
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders known to ICN Victoria for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Upper Yarra Reservoir Safety Upgrade', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.