Opportunities listed below are for Chevron Australia Pty Ltd packages specifically for Janz-Io Compression. Australia-wide contracts utilised for Jansz-Io Compression will be listed on the Chevron Australia Operations page.
The Chevron Australia operated Gorgon Project is one of the world's largest natural gas projects and the largest single resource development in Australia's history. The Jansz-Io Compression (J-IC) Project objective is to unlock low pressure reserves from the Jansz-Io reservoir and maintain plateau production rates to the Gorgon Project facilities on Barrow Island (BWI). The J-IC Project is therefore an upgrade to an existing facility.
The development will comprise of two subsea compression stations connected via a manifold structure to the Jansz-Io Midline Pipeline Termination Structure and the installation of the following supporting infrastructure:
· New power generation capacity (as required) and cross-island High Voltage (HV) power cables
· Offshore (subsea) HV cables; and
· Field Control Station (FCS), an offshore normally unattended installation semi-submersible
electrical and controls distribution platform.
For more details of the project visit Chevron website: https://australia.chevron.com
The Project is Operated by Chevron Australia Pty Ltd (Operator) on behalf of the Gorgon Joint Venturers and the Jansz-Io Unit Joint Ventures.
1) the Gorgon Joint Venturers being: Chevron Australia Pty Ltd; Chevron (TAPL) Pty Ltd; Shell Australia Pty Ltd; Mobil Australia Resources Company Pty Ltd; Osaka Gas Gorgon Pty Ltd; Tokyo Gas Gorgon Pty Ltd; and JERA Gorgon Pty Ltd; and
2) the Jansz-Io Unit Joint Ventures being the same parties as the above.
The Jansz-Io gas fields are situated approximately 190 kilometres offshore and Barrow Island (BWI) approximately 70 kilometres off the north-west coast of Western Australia.
Further information on Accessing Opportunities with Chevron Australia on Jansz-Io Packages can be found under Project Documents belowSHOW LESS