Monash Medical Centre Emergency Department Expansion and Traffic Improvement Project
The Monash Medical Centre Emergency Department Expansion and Traffic Improvement Project received funding in the 2017 Victorian State Budget that will deliver separated paediatric/adult zones to align with current best clinical practice, an additional 24 emergency department cubicles, an extra ten short-stay beds and a mental health hub.
This project will also improve traffic and congestion issues faced by the site by improving ambulance and delivery vehicle access, ensuring a safer and more efficient journey for patients and their families.
If you are a sub-contractor or product supplier who would like to provide an EOI for this Project please follow the instructions below. Please note this is not an EOI for the Main Contractor.
The minimum level of local content set for the main works package is 90%.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'The Monash Medical Centre Emergency Department and Traffic Improvement Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.