Project at a glance
Sitzler Pty Ltd - Building for your future
Sitzler is a highly regarded Australian construction company delivering quality projects safely, in an environmentally and socially conscious manner. We collaborate with our clients, employees and the community to deliver projects of lasting quality; taking 100% ownership of your project makes all the difference.
Established in 1976, as one of the largest privately owned multi-disciplinary Australian construction company, our success is founded on strong principles:
- You receive an exceptional quality of work outcome delivered by our highly experienced and committed team;
- We take 100% ownership of your projects to deliver your agreed solutions;
- We protect your interests bringing together best for project, value for money solutions;
- Safety, quality and the protection of our environment are fundamental on every project we deliver.
Sitzler has a long history of successful operations in the Northern Territory, South Australia and Western Australia. Our extensive project experience spans across the Defence and Space Innovation, Civil and Infrastructure, Commercial and Industrial, and Community sectors. We have been a pioneer in remote area construction, particularly in Central Australia.
Our team has the capability and scale to deliver projects worth $250 million and more. No challenge is too difficult for us - we deliver to your expectation.
We maintain an integrated management system that complies with the requirements of current State and Territory Legislation, National and International Standards for Work Health, Safety, Environment and Quality. Accreditations include:
- ISO 45001 OHS Management Systems
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems;
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems;
- Office of the Federal Safety Commission - Australian Government Building and Construction OHS Accreditation Scheme.
Quality Construction Solutions
Our team stands behind our approach - deliver quality so that your construction project is built to last.
- We engage a highly experienced and mostly local team that cooperates with you
- We deliver to the expected project outcome
- We practice open communication with our clients and stakeholders at all times
Our approach to sub-contracting is one of collaboration and inclusion, our sub-contractors and suppliers form an integral part of every delivery. In contracting with us, your experience will on every occasion be guided by our key principals namely;
- We adopt a collaborative team approach to every delivery
- Site morale is key and fostered by our delivery teams on every project
- We pay on time, every time
A list of our current tenders and projects are listed below. Please register your interest where applicable.
For more information and case studies please visitwww.sitzler.com.au
Sitzler Pty Ltd is a Building Code 2016 covered entity.
The NT Training Areas and Ranges Project seeks to upgrade and expand the existing facilities at Robertson Barracks Close Training Area (RBTA), Kangaroo Flats Training Area (KFTA), Mt Bundey Training Area (MBTA); and Bradshaw Field Training Area (BFTA) to support the United States Forces Posture Initiative (USFPI) within the Territory.
Sitzler has recently been awarded the Early Contractor’s Involvement contract for the Tiger Brennan Drive and Berrimah Road Overpass and is currently progressing the detailed planning and preliminary design stage of this imperative road safety project.
Sitzler has recently been awarded the Managing Contractor Contract for the construction of the new Mental Health Inpatient Unit at Royal Darwin Hospital.
Sitzler has recently been awarded the Head Contract to deliver the Facilities to Support LAND19 Phase 7B Short Range Ground Based Air Defence at Edinburgh Defence Precinct.
This project will see Sitzler deliver fit-for-purpose facilities and infrastructure to enable the 16th Regiment, Royal Australian Artillery to raise, train and sustain new air defence capability.
Sitzler is currently tendering for the Design and Construction of the Manton Dam Return To Service Project.
Sitzler is currently tendering for Package Two of the Robertson Barracks Base Improvements Project.