Sitzler Pty Ltd – Building for your future
Sitzler is a highly regarded Australian construction company delivering quality projects safely, in an environmentally and socially conscious manner. We collaborate with our clients, employees and the community to deliver projects of lasting quality; taking 100% ownership of your project makes all the difference.
Established in 1976, as one of the largest privately owned multi-disciplinary Australian construction company, our success is founded on strong principles:
- You receive an exceptional quality of work outcome delivered by our highly experienced and committed team;
- We take 100% ownership of your projects to deliver your agreed solutions;
- We protect your interests bringing together best for project, value for money solutions;
- Safety, quality and the protection of our environment are fundamental on every project we deliver.
Sitzler has a long history of successful operations in the Northern Territory, South Australia and Western Australia. Our extensive project experience spans across the Defence and Space Innovation, Civil and Infrastructure, Commercial and Industrial, and Community sectors. We have been a pioneer in remote area construction, particularly in Central Australia.
Our team has the capability and scale to deliver projects worth $250 million and more. No challenge is too difficult for us - we deliver to your expectation.
We maintain an integrated management system that complies with the requirements of current State and Territory Legislation, National and International Standards for Work Health, Safety, Environment and Quality. Accreditations include:
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801 Safety Management Systems;
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems;
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems;
- Office of the Federal Safety Commission - Australian Government Building and Construction OHS Accreditation Scheme.
Quality Construction Solutions
Our team stands behind our approach - deliver quality so that your construction project is built to last.
- We engage a highly experienced and mostly local team that cooperates with you
- We deliver to the expected project outcome
- We practice open communication with our clients and stakeholders at all times
Our approach to sub-contracting is one of collaboration and inclusion, our sub-contractors and suppliers form an integral part of every delivery. In contracting with us, your experience will on every occasion be guided by our key principals namely;
- We adopt a collaborative team approach to every delivery
- Site morale is key and fostered by our delivery teams on every project
- We pay on time, every time
A list of our current tenders and projects are listed below. Please register your interest where applicable.
For more information and case studies please visit www.sitzler.com.au
Sitzler Pty Ltd is a Building Code 2016 covered entity.SHOW LESS