About H. Troon
H. Troon Pty Ltd is a 145 year old company that continues to be managed ‘hands-on’ by the Troon family, presently by fourth generation family member, Steven. The company consistently turns over in excess of $180 million of construction work per year and directly employs over 85 construction professionals.
About the Project
The Bunnings Warragul Development will:
- have benefits throughout the region in terms of job creation
- limit escape expenditure back to Metropolitan Melbourne
- provide greater retail choice and convenience in this part of Gippsland
- reduce the demands for long vehicle-base travel distances in the region
- have the added likely benefit of stimulating other investments associated with having a key national-brand retailer and an anchor in this part of Gippsland.
The Development will contain:
- 6,400 m2 Kmart building
- 14,197 m2 Bunnings building
- 7 retail tenancies with a total of 4,400m2
- 319m2 Kmart Tyre & Auto Service (KTAS)
- 627 car parks
- 12 trolley bays
Upcoming Potential Opportunities for Trades and Suppliers
- Civil Works (Access Road, Civil Package)
- In-Ground Services (Elec & Comms | Hyd)
- Above-Ground Services (Elec, Comms | Hyd | Mech | Fire | Security)
- Structural Concrete Works (Slabs | Precast | Piers)
- Doors & Windows (Aluminium | Roller Shutters)
- Metal Works (Balustrade & Trolley Bays)
- Caulking (Inc. Fire Caulking)
- Landscaping & Civil Works
- Hire Companies
- Crane Hire
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- To submit an EOI, click on either the 'Full Scope' or 'Partial Scope' EOI checkbox of the relevant work package listed.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to H. Troon Pty Ltd for this project.
- It will then be the responsibility of H. Troon Pty Ltd to make direct contact with you.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.