Lendlease have been engaged as the Managing Contractor to undertake the redevelopment of Nambour General Hospital.
The facility is being reconfigured to respond to projected services, support operational efficiency and deliver contemporary models of care.
The scope of the project includes, but is not limited to the:
- reconfiguration of the Department of Emergency Medicine and construction of a new entrance, landscaped forecourt and a vehicular drop-off and pick-up area
- relocation of transit
- relocation of Central Sterilising Unit (CSU)
- relocation and expansion of Mental Health Services
- refurbishment of existing Mental Health Services inpatient ward
- refurbishment of medical inpatient units
- co-location Medical Assessment and Planning Unit (MAPU), Short Stay Unit (SSU) and Surgical Decisions Unit (SDU)
- refurbishment of surgical inpatient units and co-location of surgical services
- refurbishment and co-location of Aged and Restorative Care (ARC) inpatient unit with same day rehabilitation services
- Relocation of Renal, Oncology and Day Unit Infusion Therapy (DUIT) services
- relocation of the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine and updating of medical imaging
- relocation of the Cardiac Investigation Unit (CIU)
- establishment of a Same Day Rehabilitation Centre (SDR)
The current Design Phase will run until the end of Q2 2019, with Construction works on site due to commence in Q3 2019. The works will be completed in 9 Stages allowing for the staged relocation of services within the facility to ensure minimal disruption.
The works are due for final completion in 2022.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Lendlease encourages suitably qualified local industry interested in supplying to the project to register an expression of interest (EOI) through the ICN Gateway webpage.
Information on specific supply opportunities will be communicated on the ICN Gateway project page as it becomes available, with local industry able to register its interest against them.
- Please ensure that:Your company profile on the ICN Gateway is complete, up-to-date and accurate including electing to be notified via e-mail of supply opportunities
- You register your interest as supplier (where applicable), and
- You respond to all project and work package-specific questions.
It is important that businesses submitting an EOI are aware that their submission does not guarantee that they will progress further in the procurement process. Only companies that can demonstrate capability and capacity in accordance with Lendlease’ standards will be invited to pre-qualify for specific opportunities.
Lend Lease strongly encourages local industry to contact ICN Queensland in the first instance to improve their understanding of the EOI process.