Wonthaggi Hospital Expansion Project
Wonthaggi Hospital, located approximately 135kms south-east of Melbourne is undergoing expansion to service a rapidly growing and ageing local population. The project has received State Government funding to construct a new emergency department, a new inpatient ward, new operating theatres and a procedure room.
The project has commenced and is currently in the planning phase. It is anticipated the project will be concluded by Mid 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: this is NOT an EOI for the selection of the Head Contractor for this Project as the Victorian Health and Human Services Building Authority (VHHSBA) will be conducting that process. However, potential sub-contractors, suppliers and trades with a demonstrated capability to work with Tier 2 building contractors are encouraged to express interest, as details will be provided to prospective head contractors which will be shortlisted by VHHSBA through a separate EOI process.
If you have a product and/or service that you believe could be used, then please provide an EOI as below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.