About the project
A new government office is coming to
Bendigo being delivered by Regional Development Victoria in partnership with
The Victorian Budget 2017/18 confirmed a $16 million investment for delivery of the third GovHub, alongside LaTrobe Valley and Ballarat. The investment will go towards a project valued at more than $90 million, to build and fit-out the new modern office building. The balance of the GovHub will be delivered through private investment.
The City of Greater Bendigo and a range of Victorian Government departments and agencies will be co-located in the new building, making it home to up to 1,000 employees, including 100 new positions.
The new building will provide the community with a single point to access government services, in the heart of the city. The development of the Bendigo GovHub will inject around $131 million into the regional economy and create around 100 construction jobs.
PLEASE NOTE: this is NOT an EOI for the selection of the Builder for this Project as Development Victoria will be conducting that process.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are short listed to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.