Lockheed Martin Australia (LMA) is conducting an 'Unclassified' Combat System Industry Forum.
Monday 5 November 2018
1:30 - 4:30 pm AEST
Lockheed Martin Australia
Level 3/8 Brisbane Ave
Barton ACT 2600
Registrations close on 29 October 2018.
The Future Submarine Combat System Program presents an opportunity for Australian Industry to participate in an exciting and strategically important program to build and maintain an enduring and regionally superior Australian submarine capability.
Lockheed Martin Australia is offering representatives from companies who have registered their interest in participating in the Combat System Program to attend an unclassified Combat System Industry Forum in Canberra. LMA is seeking to ensure that all companies registered (both with and without Defence security clearances) have an opportunity to attend a Combat System Industry Forum and receive an update on progress and status of the Combat System Program. Attendance numbers are limited to approximately 75 representatives, and preference will be given to delegates from companies who have not previously attended a Combat System Industry Forum.
The Industry Forum agenda will include the following topics and activities:
- CSI Program report
- CSI R&D Program overview
- Enclosure and Console infrastructure briefing
- Networking opportunities
- CSI Program upcoming events
- Opportunities for questions
The Forum agenda items are aimed at providing the opportunities for:
- Component supplier and hardware manufacturing companies to understand the CSI Strategy for design, manufacturing and procurement for the combat system Enclosures and Consoles
- Tactical application and software developers to understand the CSI Program Research and Development White Paper solicitation processes as a lead into the funded R&D activities.
As part of your registration, please submit your expression of interest below and complete the questionnaire.
Attendance is only confirmed upon communication from Lockheed Martin Australia.