LMA Combat System Industry Forum #7
Date: Tuesday March 19, 2019
Time: 9:00 – 12:30 pm
Location: TBA in Melbourne CBD area
Registrations close on March 01, 2019.
Lockheed Martin Australia invites companies to nominate up to 2 representatives to register interest in attending the Combat System Industry Forum by using the link below.
The Future Submarine Combat System Program presents an opportunity for Australian Industry to participate in an exciting and strategically important program to build and maintain an enduring and regionally superior Australian submarine capability.
Lockheed Martin Australia is offering representatives from companies who have registered their interest in participating in the Combat System Program to attend an unclassified Combat System Industry Forum in Melbourne. LMA is seeking to ensure that all companies registered (both with and without Defence security clearances) have an opportunity to attend a Combat System Industry Forum and receive an update on progress and status of the Combat System Program.
The Industry Forum agenda will include the following topics and activities:
• Combat System Program Achievements and Status Update
• Requirements for Program Management and System Engineering Tools
• Requirements for Engineering and Management Professional Services Providers
• CSI R&D Program overview
• Industry Networking opportunities
• Combat System Program upcoming events
• Opportunities for questions
Specific outcomes sought from Combat System Industry Forum #7 are engagement with:
1. Engineering and Project Management Professional Services providers to inform industry on the internal resources/processes that the Combat system Integrator (CSI) already has in place to highlight areas where the CSI does or does not require services of a Service Provider.
2. Project Management and System Engineering software tool vendors to inform what tools are in use across the LM Corporation and FSP-CSI Program to identify vendor opportunities that are still available.
Dependent upon interest received, attendance numbers may have to be limited to a single representative from companies and preference will be given to delegates from companies who have not previously attended a Combat System Industry Forum.
Note, attendance is only confirmed upon communication from Lockheed Martin Australia.