TechnipFMC has been awarded the Subsea Installation Contract by Chevron Australia for Gorgon Stage 2.
The Project supplements the existing Gorgon and Jansz-IO gas field development with the following additional wells and supporting infrastructure:
- Three (3) additional infill wells to the existing Gorgon M1 Manifold.
- Four (4) wells tied back to a new Gorgon M4 Manifold which in turn is connected to the existing Gorgon gas gathering system via a PTS and 9 km 24-inch M4 Production Flowline (CRA Clad), 8-inch Gorgon M4 MEG Pipeline and 6-inch Gorgon M4 Utility Pipeline.
- Four (4) wells tied back to a new Jansz Drill Centre 3 (DC-3) combined Manifold/PTS which in turn is connected to the existing Jansz gas gathering system via a 6.6 km long 18-inch JanszDC-3 Production Flowline (CRA Clad), 6-inch Jansz DC-3 MEG Pipeline and 6-inch Jansz DC-3 Utility Pipeline.
- New infield control umbilicals for Gorgon M4, and Jansz DC-3. Installation of all interconnecting flying leads to allow control of the Facility.
The Subsea Installation Work includes the following:
- Tie-in of Gorgon M1 production wells
- Subsea Tie-back of Gorgon M4 Drill Centre
- Subsea Tie-back of Jansz DC-3 Drill Centre
The Work includes the following activities:
- Installation of subsea structures
- Fabrication of spools, jumpers and well jumpers
- Installation of spools, jumpers, umbilicals and flying leads
- Pipeline Systems Pre-commissioning