EST00346 TDL Redev / EST00347 KC-30A Facilities
Project at a glance
EST00346 RAAF Base Tindal Redevelopment - Stage 6 Project (TDL Redev)
The works at RAAF Base Tindal will include the redevelopment of facilities to maintain the capability of the Base, including:
- Providing the Base infrastructure and trunk engineering services necessary to support the growth in demand from expansion in Base activities
- Replacing facilities or equipment at the end of their useful and economic life, which no longer perform to the required specification
- Reducing ongoing maintenance costs, by installing more efficient or modern infrastructure
EST00347 United States Force Posture Initiatives (USFPI) RAAF Base Tindal Airfield Works and Associated Infrastructure Project (KC-30A Facilities)
The KC-30A Facilities Project will increase the capacity for the KC-30A Multi Role Transport Tanker operating from RAAF Base Tindal. The upgrade to airfield and associated infrastructure enables the platform to operate effectively and efficiency enabling support of the core Air Power role of Air Mobility, and the Air Power missions of Air-to-Air refuelling as well as Air Logistics Support.
The airfield upgrades include:
• Runway Extension
• Taxiway / Runway widening
• Air Movements Apron + Terminal
• New 6ML Aviation Fuel Farm
• Airfield Ground Lighting
Interested companies are encouraged to register against the 'General updates' package listed below. Once registered, companies will receive project updates through ICN as they are made available.
Updates on the progression of the project will also be posted periodically on the ICN Gateway with formal Expressions of Interest (EOI)’s for upcoming work packages released when required.