John Holland has been awarded the Youth Justice Redevelopment Project by the Department of Justice and Regulation. The project is being procured under a Two Stage Managing Contractor Contract. The new Youth Justice Centre in Cherry Creek, west of Werribee, will play a key role in the rehabilitation of young people and children who are offending and improve community safety. It will provide:
- 224 beds for remand and sentenced clients using eight-bedroom accommodation units capable of being securely divided into two groups
- 12-bed secure mental health unit
- Education facilities
- Intensive supervision unit of at least eight beds
- Scope for further expansion within the allocated government-owned site.
Stage 1 - Early Works - Commencement Early Sept 2018
- Construction of access road
- Site establishment and construction of site facilities and carpark
- Other Early Works
Stage 2 - Main Works - Commencement Early 2019
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to the project owner.
- It will then be the responsibility of the project owner to make direct contact with your company.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.