Rail projects Victoria - Technical and Financial Services
The Project involves securing commercial and financial service providers to provide commercial and financial advisory services to facilitate different projects under Rail Projects Victoria (RPV). The service provider will coordinate and lead business case development, manage interfaces with all relevant stakeholders and provide commercial and financial services. The service provider will be required to:
- develop a robust commercial framework for the delivery phase
- provide commercial and financial advisory services
- participate in interactive tender process activities
- support and assist the Project team to attain any necessary Victorian and Commonwealth approvals as required
- lead the assessment and development of a final and approved strategic options assessment
- lead the development and approval of a business case to support a decision to proceed to the procurement phase, and
- provide commercial and financial advisory services for support of the business case development and the procurement and delivery phases including contractual and financial close
The minimum level of local content for this project is to be advised
This is NOT an EOI process for the Technical and Financial Services provider as that process is being undertaken by RPV.
However if you are have a product and/or service that you believe could be used, then please provide an EOI as below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Technical and Financial Services', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities