The Mordialloc Freeway is a proposed new 9km road linking the end of the Mornington Peninsula Freeway at Springvale Road to the Dingley Bypass. The new freeway will include:
- Two lanes in each direction and a divided centre median
- Full grade separated interchanges at Springvale Road, Governor Road, and Lower Dandenong Road
- Half diamond grade separated interchange at Centre Dandenong Road (south facing ramps only)
- An elevated structure over the Mordialloc Creek Wetlands and Bowen Parkway, between the Waterways Estate and Aspendale Gardens
- Upgrade to Thames Promenade interchange
- A shared use path along the entire length of the Mordialloc Bypass to provide connection from Springvale Road to Dingley Bypass.
Major Road Projects Victoria (MRPV) have awarded this Project to McConnell Dowell - Decmil JV
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 96% as well as maximising the use of locally milled steel fabricated products where possible
Construction works will commence in October 2019 and be complete by late 2021.
This is NOT an EOI process for the main contractor of the Mordialloc Freeway as that process has already been concluded by VicRoads.
However if you are have a product and/or service that you believe could be used, then please provide an EOI as below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Mordialloc Freeway Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities