Holiday Inn Express Southbank is a mixed used development project which comprises commercial retail / office spaces and hotel. The development has two ground floor retail tenancies, ground floor lobby to mezzanine level office space, ground floor hotel lobby, levels 1 to 3 carpark, levels 4 to 6 commercial office spaces, level 7 hotel reception / amenities and levels 8 to 22 featuring 345 hotel rooms. On the ground floor, there is also an internal, plant and art filled laneway which connects City Road through to Fawkner Street at the rear.
The Project Principal and Builder
The project principal is Pro-Invest Australian Hospitality Opportunity (ST) Pty Ltd.
Hickory HIEX Pty Ltd is the builder for the Holiday Inn Express Southbank.
The opportunities that are available for Australian suppliers / subcontractors include the following trades:
- supply and install of blockwork
- supply and install of structural steel
- supply and install metal deck roofing
All subcontractors and suppliers are required to abide by Hickory’s Australian Industry Participation (AIP) plan.
Project Completion Date
The date for Practical Completion is 23rd September 2019.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for any of the listed Work Packages, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Hickory HIEX.
- Hickory HIEX will then make direct contact with shortlisted subcontractors and suppliers.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.