About Enel Green Power (EGP)
Enel Green Power Australia Pty Ltd will be the plant’s owner and operator. Enel Green Power is part of the Enel Group, an Italian multinational leading in the global power and renewables markets. The Enel Group operates in 35 countries worldwide across 5 continents. Enel Green Power is Enel’s renewable subsidiary, with more than 42 GW of installed renewable capacity in operation worldwide from over 1,200 power plants. Cohuna Solar Farm is the latest addition to EGP’s Australian plant portfolio.
EGP is working with Grey Box Energy Field Pty Ltd (a Leeson Group company) for the development and delivery of this Project. Leeson is focused on developing renewable energy projects in Victoria.
About Cohuna Solar Farm
The Cohuna Solar Farm is a 34 MWp solar PV farm consisting of approximately 100,000 solar panels installed on 82.5 hectares of land 8km south of Cohuna in Victoria. The site enjoys favourable solar resource, grid connection point adjacent to the site and broad support from the local community and key stakeholders.
The Cohuna Solar Farm will make a major contribution to Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions reduction, in generating approximately 78,000 megawatt hours (MWh) of clean, renewable electricity into the national power grid annually - producing enough electricity to power approximately 11,000 homes with renewable energy.
TEMPO Australia has been appointed as the BoP contractor for the solar farm, and will undertake the key engineering design, procurement and construction for the facilities. Tempo is seeking to work with local subcontractors who will assist in executing the required works. Please utilise this project website to register your interest in participating in the execution of this project.
EGP Australia and Leeson are committed to support local industry participation to the maximum extent possible. A number of community and business consultations have been held, please utilise this project website to register your interest and for information about future briefings. The team is running an EOI process via this Gateway page. We strongly encourage you to register your company against the open work package below.
Your company profile will then be provided to the team and the key contractors for consideration.
It is important that businesses submitting an EOI are aware that their submission does not guarantee that they will progress further in the procurement process.
Project Timings: Cohuna Solar Farm
Project construction start date: Q1 2019
Project construction end date: Q3 2019
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to EGP who are the awarded contractor.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.