Regional Development Victoria (RDV)
RDV supports regions in achieving investment for jobs, growth, infrastructure delivery and building communities.
Gippsland Project Opportunities Process
- Complete your registration to the "Gippsland Project Opportunities - EOI Updates" work package on this page.
- Registered companies will have their capability presented for early engagement with project owners investing in the region.
- Registered companies will receive updates on upcoming projects and news from the Gippsland region.
As projects commence, express your interest on specific project opportunities through the project links below:
- Castlerock Property - Latrobe GovHub
- Wonthaggi Hospital Expansion
- H. Troon - Bunnings Warragul Development
- Regional Rail Revival
- Gippsland Hi-Tech Precinct Innovation Centre - Construction & Trade Opportunities
- Latrobe Creative Precinct
- Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre
- Traralgon Sports Stadium
- Fulham Correctional Centre Expansion Project
- Morwell Recreation Reserve
- Tender Notice: Federation University Australia - Refurbishment of Wet Areas to South Residences 2, 3 & 4 Gippsland Campus
For further details on the Gippsland Infrastructure Projects Pipeline, please contact Regional Development Victoria on (03) 5116 7300.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to RDV and project owners investing in the region.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.