Gippsland Project Opportunities
Project at a glance
Regional Development Victoria (RDV)
RDV supports regions in achieving investment for jobs, growth, infrastructure delivery and building communities.
Gippsland Project Opportunities Process
- Complete your registration to the "Gippsland Project Opportunities - EOI Updates" work package on this page.
- Registered companies will have their capability presented for early engagement with project owners investing in the region.
- Registered companies will receive updates on upcoming projects and news from the Gippsland region.
As projects commence, express your interest on specific project opportunities through the project links below:
- Star of the South - Offshore Wind Project
- Tasmanian Networks - Project Marinus
- Snowy Rail Bridge Restoration Project
- Seadragon Offshore Wind Farm
- Orsted - Gippsland Offshore Wind Project
- Corio Generation - Great Eastern Offshore Wind
For further details on the Gippsland Infrastructure Projects Pipeline, please contact Regional Development Victoria on (03) 5116 7300.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to RDV and project owners investing in the region.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
RDV invests in growing jobs, building infrastructure and strengthening communities.
RDV supports Greater Shepparton and the Hume Region supply chains for all project opportunities, and encourages suppliers to register with ICN Gateway at www.humeregion.icn.org.au where registered companies will be provided to project owners looking to engage companies in the Greater Shepparton and Hume Region.
ICN Victoria has established this portal as a collective forum for all Barwon, Geelong & Great South Coast Project Opportunities and information.