Gippsland Project Opportunities
Regional Development Victoria (RDV)
RDV supports regions in achieving investment for jobs, growth, infrastructure delivery and building communities.
Gippsland Project Opportunities Process
- Complete your registration to the "Gippsland Project Opportunities - EOI Updates" work package on this page.
- Registered companies will have their capability presented for early engagement with project owners investing in the region.
- Registered companies will receive updates on upcoming projects and news from the Gippsland region.
As projects commence, express your interest on specific project opportunities through the project links below:
- Kalbar - Fingerboards Mineral Sands Project
- VicConnect Alliance - Gippsland Line Upgrade Project
- Wonthaggi Hospital Expansion
- Regional Rail Revival
- Latrobe Creative Precinct
- Morwell Trade Skills Centre
- Star of the South - Offshore Wind Project
- TAFE Gippsland Port of Sale Trade Training Centre
- TAFE Gippsland - Warragul Campus
- Tasmanian Networks - Project Marinus
- Latrobe Valley Regional Hospital Expansion (Stage 3A)
- Perry Bridge - Solar Farm Project
- Laing O'Rourke - Princes Highway East Duplication - Traralgon to Sale (Stage 3) - Kilmany Section
- Beach Energy - Trefoil Project
For further details on the Gippsland Infrastructure Projects Pipeline, please contact Regional Development Victoria on (03) 5116 7300.
ICN Victoria recently hosted an Industry Briefing webinar for the TAFE Gippsland Port of Sale Campus Development. The webinar recording is available here.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to RDV and project owners investing in the region.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.
Project at a glance
The $1.7B Regional Rail Revival program is a joint initiative of the Australian and Victorian governments and will upgrade stations, signalling and track across Victoria. Regional Rail Revival will deliver the infrastructure necessary to run more reliable and frequent train services for regional Victorians.
The investment will
unlock a new corridor of opportunity for regional performing arts touring in
Gippsland that will benefit both audiences and industry. This development will
provide the critical mass needed to realise the development of a vital creative
Precinct in the Traralgon CBD that can service Latrobe City. Its programs will
be designed to have a positive impact across the Gippsland region and beyond.