Regional Development Victoria (RDV)
RDV supports regions in achieving investment for jobs, growth, infrastructure delivery and building communities.
Gippsland Project Opportunities Process
- Complete your registration to the "Gippsland Project Opportunities - EOI Updates" work package on this page.
- Registered companies will have their capability presented for early engagement with project owners investing in the region.
- Registered companies will receive updates on upcoming projects and news from the Gippsland region.
As projects commence, express your interest on specific project opportunities through the project links below:
- Kalbar - Fingerboards Mineral Sands Project
- Castlerock Property - Latrobe GovHub
- Wonthaggi Hospital Expansion
- Regional Rail Revival
- Gippsland Hi-Tech Precinct Innovation Centre - Construction & Trade Opportunities
- Latrobe Creative Precinct
- Gippsland Regional Aquatic Centre
- Fulham Correctional Centre Expansion Project
- Tender Notice: Federation University Australia - Refurbishment of Wet Areas to South Residences 2, 3 & 4 Gippsland Campus
- Gippsland & Bendigo Line Upgrades
- Port of Sale Campus Development
For further details on the Gippsland Infrastructure Projects Pipeline, please contact Regional Development Victoria on (03) 5116 7300.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to RDV and project owners investing in the region.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.