Victorian Renewable Energy Targets (VRET)
In June 2016, the Victorian Government committed to Victorian renewable energy generation targets of 20 per cent by 2020 and 40 percent by 2025. The Victorian Government is optimising investment, jobs and local economic value from renewable energy projects and supports participation by local supply chains.
About Vestas Australia
Vestas Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vestas Wind Systems A/S, a global market leader in sustainable energy solutions. Vestas Australia with its presence in Melbourne was established in 1999 and offers best-in-class energy solutions for the benefits of Vestas’ customers and the planet such as project development, turbine manufacturing and O&M services. Since 1999, Vestas Australia has constructed about 3GW of wind farms and have about 3 GW under service agreements.
Vestas is participating in VRET as an equipment supplier to Proponents and is seeking to engage with capable, local suppliers/subcontractors of:
- hub and tower components
- TCI and maintenance
- balance of plant construction
- nacelle components
- blade materials
Vestas are committed to providing full, fair and reasonable opportunity for capable local industry to participate across its supply chain opportunities, and reflect our commitment to local industry participation and local content.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Vestas for this project.
- It will then be the responsibility of Vestas to make direct contact with the company.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.