About Cross Yarra Partnership (CYP)
CYP brings together three of Australia's leading construction partners, John Holland Pty Ltd, Lendlease Engineering Pty Ltd and Bouygues Construction Pty Ltd who have the world's best experience in tunnelling and engineering, coupled with leading Australian experts who have proven experience in local ground conditions of complex Australian rail projects.
Metro Tunnel Project (Tunnels and Stations PPP)
The Metro Tunnel Project (Tunnels and Stations PPP) is an $11 billion dollar, multi-disciplinary, city shaping project that will help define the future of Melbourne. The Tunnels and Stations PPP includes the construction of twin 9km rail tunnels from Kensington to South Yarra as part of a new end to end Sunshine to Dandenong line and new underground stations at Arden, Parkville, CBD North (with a direct pedestrian connection with Melbourne Central station), CBD South (with a direct pedestrian connection with Flinders Street Station) and Domain.
Local Industry Participation and Workforce Initiatives
Cross Yarra Partnership is committed to:
- Victorian Industry Participation Policy, VIPP
- Major Projects Skills Guarantee
- Aboriginal Employment and Procurement
- Social Procurement Policy
Cross Yarra Partnership will utilise local industry (Victorian, Australian and New Zealand) suppliers and subcontractors for the project and also support and grow the Victorian workforce through training and development opportunities.
Project Award: December 2017 (Approx)
Construction Commences: Early 2018 (Approx)
Stage One will be initial registration and providing answers to a short questionnaire through ICN Gateway.
If you are an international company (i.e. a company without an Australian Business Number, ABN) - please contact Noel Morton by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration template.
Stage Two will be to fill in a detailed EOI form once the packages are listed.
To submit an EOI for consideration for project work packages, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile that is complete and up to date. Find out how to register your company on ICN Gateway below.
Cross Yarra Partnership will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project.
Only companies that can demonstrate capability and capacity in accordance with Cross Yarra Partnership's standards will be invited to pre-qualify for specific opportunities.
It is important that businesses submitting an EOI are aware that their submission does not guarantee that they will progress further in the procurement process.
The services, programs and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing sales, marketing and business development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR COMPANY ON THE ICN GATEWAY
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.