Youth Justice Centre
The Victorian Government has awarded this contract to John Holland.
Details of the next stage can be found by clicking through the Associated Opportunities section below.
The Victorian Government is building a new youth justice centre to the west of Werribee, in the vicinity of Cherry Creek.
The new centre is part of a significant program of upgrades and improvements to existing youth justice infrastructure to ensure the safety of the wider community, youth justice staff and young people in contact with the justice system.
The Government is committed to keeping the local community informed about this project and working with community representatives, the wider Wyndham community and Council to minimise the impact on the community during construction and once the centre is operational.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Youth Justice Centre Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.