South West Loddon Rural Pipeline Project
Construction of Stage 1 of the 1,300 km of stock and domestic pipeline in the south west of the Loddon Shire started on 5 July 2016.
The pipeline will provide a secure water supply to:
- approximately 260 rural farming enterprises
- approximately 370 lifestyle properties
- over an area of 1,670 km2
These properties currently rely on local rainfall and catchment dams for their homes and farms.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is:
- Infrastructure 88%.
- Main Trunk Systems 87%
- Distribution Lateral pipelines 86%
- Maximise Local Steel
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'South West Loddon Rural Pipeline Project
- ', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.