Echuca-Moama Bridge Project
Echuca in Victoria, and Moama in New South Wales are connected by a single Murray River Bridge which was built in 1878. This crossing provides an important link for local traffic between the two towns and surrounding regions.
The project will build a much needed second Murray River crossing in four stages:
1. Murray Valley Highway and Warren Street roundabout - completed mid-2018
2. Warren Street upgrades - under construction
3. New road bridge over the Campaspe and Murray Rivers - in procurement
4. Upgrades to the Cobb Highway, Meninya Street and Perricoota Road intersection - in procurement (to be delivered by NSW Roads and Maritime Services)
Additional project information can be found here https://roadprojects.vic.gov.au/projects/echuca-moama-bridge
The minimum level of local content set for this project is;
- Murray Valley Highway 94%.
- Warren street Upgrade 92%
- Main Crossing 93%
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Echuca-Moama Bridge Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.