Victoria Police Centre
The new Victoria Police Centre is located at 311 Spencer Street in Melbourne next to the recently completed 12 level City West Police Complex and comprises a purpose built 39 level A-grade commercial office building providing approximately 65,500sqm of NLA and a 4 level basement for 600 cars.
The development will accommodate the balance of Victoria Police operations and associated support services and will include a full turn key fitout as part of the development in accordance with Victoria Police requirements including a helipad and firing range.
The building features an efficient side core design providing large open typical floor plates of approximately 2,000sqm. It includes a high level of environmental credentials to target a 4.5 Star Energy and Water rating together with a 5 Star Green Star rating.
Australia Post and CBUS are jointly developing this new Victoria Police Centre.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 82% for the Design and Construction of the Victoria Police Centre.
Construction Complete - 2020
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Victoria Police Centre', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.