Mernda Rail Extension
The Victorian Government proposes to extend metropolitan rail services from South Morang to Mernda as part of the Mernda Rail Extension Project. It is proposed that the Project will include:
- new duplicated, electrified tracks of approximately 8 kilometres in length across the transport corridor from the existing South Morang station to Mernda
- delivery of civil, track, structural, signalling, power, systems and related station works
- full grade separations with no new level crossings
- stabling facilities north of Mernda
- a new premium station at Mernda and a new South Morang East station near Marymede Catholic College and associated car parking, bike storage and bus facilities
- investigation and pricing option for the proposed station near Hawkstowe Parade.
The Level Crossing Removal Authority (LXRA) has awarded the construction of this project to John Holland. The LXRA is an Administrative Office in relation to the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources with responsibility for delivering the Project on behalf of the Victorian Government.
Potential Sub-contrators and/or product suppliers who wish to provide a Registration of Interest can do so against the Work Package below.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Mernda Rail Extension Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.