M80 Ring Rd Upgrade
The M80 Ring Road Upgrade will improve the 38 kilometre M80 Ring Road which extends from the Princes Freeway at Laverton North to the Greensborough Highway at Greensborough. The M80 is a $2.25 billion project, jointly funded by the Australian and Victorian governments.
The Federal and State Governments have each committed $150 million to the upgrade, with the total funding to cover the section between Sunshine Avenue and Calder Freeway. The M80 Ring Road Upgrade will deliver:
- more lanes to make at least three in each direction and up to six lanes between some interchanges
- dedicated exit lanes between some interchanges to improve safety by reducing merging and weaving traffic
- overhead electronic signs to communicate speed limits and lane availability
- electronic on-road message boards
- traffic lights on entry ramps to create safer merging and reduce congestion
- planting and feature walls to create a new look and feel for the road.
Upcoming - Princess Freeway to Western Highway
Upcoming - Northern Sections - Plenty Road to Greensborough Highway and Sydney Road to Edgar Road
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 95%.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'M80 Ring Road Upgrade Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.