ICN Victoria is supporting the Level Crossing Removal Authority (LXRA) with Industry Engagement by collecting details associated with initial interest from the Supply Chain regarding future potential opportunities associated with the 50 level crossings around Melbourne that will be removed over the next eight years as part of the Level Crossing Removal Project.
The removal of these 50 level crossings will improve safety, reduce congestion and enable more frequent train services. The first 17 crossings to be removed under the Level Crossing Removal Project have been identified and the procurement process for individual projects is underway.
Level Crossing Removal Authority
A dedicated Level Crossing Removal Authority (LXRA) has been established to deliver the program. The LXRA will oversee planning, procurement and construction of each level crossing removal to ensure they are delivered in a coordinated and efficient way.
Capable, competent, competitive & qualified suppliers are encouraged to submit an initial Expression of Interest (EOI) for the relevant options listed below under the 'Information Update' category:
- To support the Victorian Government achieve its requirement for 100 per cent local steel products made from locally milled steel products, submit an initial EOI via the 'LXRA Steel Supplier - Information Update' work package; and/or;
- To support the Victorian Government achieve its local content targets, submit an initial, generic EOI via the 'LXRA Generic Supplier - Information Update' work package.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Level Crossings Removal Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.