TNG Limiteds 100%-owned Mount Peake Project is located in the highly prospective Arunta Geological Province, 235km north-north-west of the regional centre of Alice Springs in the Northern Territory.
With the feasibility study due for completion in 2013, preliminary capital expenditure for stage 1 is estimated at $560m (2.5Mtpa) with stage 2 warranting a further $151m (5Mtpa).
The construction phase includes infrastructure such as roads, rail lines, power station, water supply, buildings, mobile equipment, accommodation village and a laboratory with infrastructure CAPEX costings of between $162m and $180m.
Construction of the processing plant is scheduled to begin in the second half 2014 with TNG estimating first production by late 2015 plus a sustainable mine life of 23 years. Analytical and geophysical data collected for the Project demonstrated that it has the potential to develop as a significant vanadium project, comparable in size with other similar deposits currently at an advanced stage of evaluation and development in Australia.
Preliminary scope of works required includes:
- Road Construction
- Rail construction
- Power station build and components
- Water supply, treatment and filtration services
- Buildings supply and or construct
- Mobile equipment
- Accommodation village including demountable buildings
- Laboratory Construction and components
- Data and communication systems
- Fire protection and security systems
- Equipment and vehicle hire
- Power transmission
- Pumps and assorted piping
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Labour hire
- Site works and Plant Utilities
- Processing plant - Crushing & Grinding circuits
- Solvent extraction technology, technical expertise
Companies are encouraged to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) against 'General Opportunities'. Updates on project progression will be posted periodically until specific work packages are released.SHOW LESS