Monadelphous KT is a transmission pipeline construction company which builds, maintains and supports customer operations through safe, reliable, innovative and cost effective services.
Monadelphous KT is part of the Engineering Construction division of Monadelphous, where it has synergies and enjoys support through common resources, a construction focus and a like-minded delivery model.
Our highly customer-focused approach and ability to provide high value solutions for a diverse range of customer requirements is fundamental to our continuing success.
Monadelphous KT has been awarded the Onshore Gas Export Pipeline (GEP-1) Subcontract for the Ichthys LNG Project. The Works include the detailed design, procurement, construction, testing and handover of approximately 7 km of the 42" onshore Gas Export Pipeline (GEP), approximately 3 km of the 12" Fuel Gas Pipeline (FGP) and associated facilities. The Project is in progress and currently undergoing design phase.
Gas Export Pipeline
The main elements of the GEP part of the Works are:
- Civil enabling works along Wickham Point Road,
- Civil enabling works along the LNG plant site access road,
- Wickham Point Road crossing,
- 42" Pipeline and associated works,
- Pig receiver and inlet facility works,
Fuel Gas Pipe
The main elements of the FGP part of the Works are:
- Tie In Station to PWC gas supply pipelines,
- 12" Pipeline and associated works and
- Inlet facility works.
Typical works / supply for this scope performed in-house using the Monadelphous KT internal resources and facilities:
- Engineering and Design works
- All bulk materials issued by INPEX Operations Australia Pty Ltd
- Speciality pipe line construction equipment
Typical works / supply opportunities from sources outside Monadelphous KT
- Miscellaneous Hardware supply
- Mine site spec Light Vehicles
- Hire of Temporary Fencing
- Supply Water and Ice to various facilities around Project Sites in Darwin Area.
- Hire of Site Office accommodation
- Licenced surveyor support
- Hire of pumps
- Earthmoving plant & equipment