ICN Victoria has established this portal as a collective forum for all Barwon & Great South Coast Project Opportunities and information.
Barwon & Great South Coast Project Opportunities Process
- Complete your registration to the "Barwon & Great South Coast Project Opportunities - EOI Updates" work package on this page.
- Registered companies will have their capability presented for early engagement with project owners investing in the region.
- Registered companies will receive updates on upcoming projects and news from the Geelong region.
As projects commence, express your interest on specific project opportunities through the project links below:
- John Holland - Chisholm Road Prison Project
- John Holland - Cherry Creek Youth Justice Project
- Barwon Infill Prison Expansion
- Geelong Arts Centre Stage 3
- Regional Rail Revival
- City of Greater Geelong Civic Accommodation Precinct
- Beach Energy - Otway Offshore Project
Barwon and Great South Coast Social Procurement Showcase 2020 - Q & A Response
Question: Do skilled migrant engineers fall under Social Procurement?
Answer by Brian Finnigan, ICN Victoria: Only in this case if they have been granted Humanitarian Visa status as refugees or are asylum seekers with work rights (which the vast majority are) and on either a Temporary Protection Visa (TPV) or Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV). You will find plenty of Australian accredited engineers from both groups”
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Package/s listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to project owners investing in the region.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.