About Exemplar Health
Exemplar Health is the near decade-long partnership of Lendlease Building, Spotless, Capella Capital and Siemens who are one of three shortlisted consortia for the New Footscray Hospital Project. Exemplar Health has delivered Bendigo Hospital and the Sunshine Coast University Hospital. Lendlease Building and Spotless also delivered the Royal Children’s Hospital in Parkville. Exemplar Health is proud to be one of the three shortlisted consortia’s preparing a proposal to design, construct, finance and maintain the new hospital over the period of the next 30 years.
The Victorian Government has committed up to $1.5 billion to build a new, 504 bed hospital at 89 Ballarat Road, Footscray to replace the existing Footscray hospital and ensure that the people of Melbourne’s west have greater access to quality care closer to home, when it opens in 2025. This flagship investment will significantly contribute to meeting the changing and growing healthcare needs of the diverse communities of Melbourne’s west, an area expected to see a 60 per cent growth in population over the next 20 years.
The new hospital will remain in Footscray, close to the current site. It will have the capacity to treat an additional 15,000 patients and enable 20,000 more people to be seen by the emergency department each year.
The New Footscray Hospital will be an elective and emergency hospital, increasingly expert in the provision of treatment for chronic disease and will provide expansions in mental health, inpatient, palliative care and outpatient services as well as enhancing its teaching and research capacity.The project, to be delivered as a public private partnership (PPP), will provide a key catalyst for economic regeneration in the west of Melbourne by creating up to 2,000 jobs in total – both in construction and through the establishment of a health, education and research precinct.
Construction is scheduled to commence in late-2020, with the new Footscray Hospital expected to open its doors in 2025.
Meet Exemplar Health - Local Industry Engagement Forum
ICN and Exemplar Health will be running an event for interested suppliers, contractors, registered social enterprises and/or Aboriginal businesses.
Date: 5 March 2020
Time: 3:45pm - 6pm
Venue: L114, Building L, Victoria University Footscray Park Campus, Ballarat Rd, Footscray, VIC 3011
>> CLICK HERE << to register for this event.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Packages listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- Exemplar Health will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the consortium to make direct contact with your company.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance are available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN News & Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.