The NSW Government has appointed Laing O’Rourke to coordinate the clean-up of fire damaged residential and eligible commercial properties. This includes both insured and uninsured properties.
The clean-up of bushfire-impacted properties may include:
- Removal of known hazardous materials, including asbestos
- Removal of materials destroyed by bush fire and hazardous trees
- With consent of building owners, removal of concrete slab foundations.
Laing O'Rourke will work with local subcontractors and regional small businesses to ensure they are engaged in the delivery of the clean-up process – providing much-needed stimulus to local economies.
A number of offices, including two regional hubs in Northern and Southern NSW, will be established. Regional satellite offices will be located across the State, with project teams who will interact with property owners, the community and the local supply chain to manage the works on the ground. Work will be progressively undertaken on the North Coast, South Coast, Snowy Monaro, Snowy Valleys and other impacted communities across the State.
Laing O’Rourke is looking to engage local suppliers and subcontractors and would like to hear from anyone that may have capability and capacity to provide goods and/or services in affected regions. Through the duration of these works, Laing O’Rourke will be undertaking a number of information sessions with the local supply chain and communities to continue to provide updates about the program.
For more information, please go to NSW Bushfire Clean-up Info Hub.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and work packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender work packages.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your FREE company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the attached Gateway guide.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.