The project aims to provide a home-like environment and dementia-friendly design for residential aged care. This purpose-built facility will offer accommodation and Residential Aged Care Services for 120 residents typically aged over 65 years.
The project includes a new building built over four-levels, each of the levels being divided into two wings of 15 beds each. Each wing is further divided into two ‘households’ for the residents made up of 7 bed and 8 bed room complements. Each level also contains bedrooms, lounge rooms, dining areas, dedicated external spaces, multipurpose rooms, CU / medication stations and student work spaces.
The project will include the construction of a one level basement providing underground car parking and back of house services including laundry and kitchen facilities. A loading dock area will provide direct access for ambulances, patient transfers and delivery vehicles. New on grade car parking areas will be constructed along the southern boundary of the site adjacent the trash ’n’ treasure site.
The minimum Local Content for this Project is 90%
Construction to commence Mid 2020 and will be completed Early 2022.
Please Note: this is NOT an EOI for the Head Contractor as this has already been completed by the Community Safety Building Authority. However if you are a Sub Contractor and/or Product Supplier please complete an EOI as per the instructions below:
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are shortlisted to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.