Maryborough Hospital Redevelopment
Project at a glance
The Victorian government has committed a $100 million capital investment for the Redevelopment of Maryborough Hospital.
The proposed plan is to construct a new three storey building to the south of the existing Maryborough Hospital site and will involve the purchase of two parcels of land (73 Clarendon and 2 Neill street).
The new build will have a carefully considered layout and configuration which will improve patient and employee safety, privacy and infection risk. The new facility will accommodate number of medical services including day medical services, medical imaging, day surgery, delivery suites, urgent care, and dental services.
Please Note - this is NOT an EOI for the Main Contractor as that process will be undertaken by the Victorian Health Building Authority (VHBA). However if you are a Sub-Contractor, Manufacturer and/or Product Supplier please provide an EOI as below.
Design and specifications of the Hospital are currently underway with further details to be confirmed in Mid 2022
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to Construction Companies who are shortlisted to bid for this Project.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN network - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to ICN Information and Updates, Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.