Qube is developing 37,860 square metres Industrial Warehouse with a 1,200 square metre office, 2,400 square metre cool room and associated works. Hansen Yuncken have been appointed as the building contractor to deliver this state of the art facility. The new facility will be purpose built for Target who has determined its optimal supply chain network and requires a new New South Wales Regional Distribution Centre (NSW RDC) to replace its existing New South Wales Distribution Centre.
The Warehouse structure is a combination of Structural Steel, Dado Precast Panel, and wall sheeting. Jointless fibre floors, with Roller Shutter & Rapid Roll Door Access to docks, recessed dock levellers, confectionary room (cool room).
The new premises are to operate twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week, with minimum 150 on-site car parking spaces
The facility will have Truck and passenger car access integrated with Security measures incorporating a semi-enclosed, fully roofed smoking area in the car park, with trestle table, bench seats and bike racks.
The Warehouse comprises of the following areas within the warehouse & office;
• Pallet racking
• Sorter/Conveyor system
• Telescopic boom conveyors
• Waste compactors
• Battery charging system
• IT fitout
• Security infrastructure fit out
• RF equipment
• Warehouse workstations
• Office loose furniture and equipment
• Mobile materials handling equipment
General Tendering Information
Please read the following Project Documents and be aware that should you be successful, you will need to complete and provide the relevant documentation as required:
1. Attachment 1 - Tender Form - Building Code Declaration 2016
2. Hansen Yuncken - Conditions of Tendering
3. FM - NSW - COMM - 001 Pre-award Meeting
4. Hansen Yuncken - Online Induction Guide
As part of Hansen Yuncken' commitment to the Western Sydney economy and community, locally based contractors are encouraged to register their interest for project the work packages below. It is recommended that companies register via the office that will service this project if successful.
How to register an Expression of Interest for listed packages
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
This is an initial, generic EOI submission only.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.