The Victorian Government's Level Crossing Removal project will see the removal of 50 of Melbourne's dangerous and congested level crossings by 2022, with at least 20 of these removed by 2018.
An Alliance comprising McConnell Dowell, the Level Crossing Removal Authority, Metro Trains Melbourne, Arup and Mott MacDonald has been awarded the contract to remove level crossings predominantly in Melbourne’s west. Construction has commenced to remove the level crossing at Kororoit Creek Road in Williamstown North, and the Abbotts Road level crossing in Dandenong South. The Western Program Alliance (WPA) is currently undertaking early development work for the Aviation Road Level Crossing Removal Project on behalf of the Level Crossing Removal Authority (LXRA).
The Aviation Road level crossing will be removed by constructing a road bridge that will elevate Aviation Road over the train lines. Construction will start in late 2018 and the level crossing will be removed in 2020.
Industry Briefing Session
Join us at the Western Program Alliance briefing to hear from key Alliance personnel and gain insight into how you can be involved in the Level Crossing Removal Projects.
The Alliance is looking to identify local suppliers and subcontractors with capability to contribute to our level crossing removal projects, as well as broader opportunities with McConnell Dowell.
Date: Thursday 3 May 2018
Time: Registrations at 3:30pm for 4:00pm - 6:00pm presentation
Place: Encore Events Centre, 80 Derrimut Road, Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3029
Event Registration: CLICK HERE
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an EOI for the Work Packages listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to the Alliance for this project.
- It will then be the responsibility of the Alliance to make direct contact with you.
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.