Victorian Heart Hospital
Australia's first specialist stand alone $470m Heart Hospital will be built on the grounds of Monash University.
The Hospital will bring together the world’s best experts in cardiovascular care, ground breaking medical research and training for the next generation of Victorian heart specialists.
It will treat cardiac diseases from early childhood to advanced adult life, and will include an emergency department, cardiac catheterisation labs, specialist surgical and imaging facilities and telehealth services for patients across Victoria, interstate and around the world.
Not only will the hospital put Victoria on the world map, it will provide major advances in research and treatment of people with heart disease. It will be built in the University grounds off Blackburn Rd in Clayton, adjacent to the Australian Synchrotron.
The new hospital will have 195 beds, with the capacity to provide 2,000 cardiac surgeries each year, 13,500 cardiac catheterisation laboratory procedures and 108,000 consultations and outpatient appointments.
The design includes scope for expansion to build capacity to meet future demand and additional research space. Project partners are leading an ambitious fundraising campaign to support this. The Victorian Heart Hospital project will be completed in 2022.
Awarded - Architectural Services
Awarded - Building Services Consultant
The minimum level of local content for the Architectural Services set for this project is 99%.
The minimum level of local content for the Building Engineering Consultancy Services set for this project is 98%.
This Project is currently in the Design phase.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'New Heart Hospital', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.