Metropolitan Bus Procurement Project
Procurement of new bus services contracts for 70 percent of metropolitan public bus services for Melbourne scheduled to commence on 1 July 2018.
This notification page is NOT for Bus Operators, it is for potential suppliers and/or sub-contractors who may wish to offer their services to the Bus Operators.
The contracts will be in place by 1st July 2018.
The minimum level of local content set for this project is 86% for the Operations and 60% for any Bus procurement.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- To submit an initial EOI, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential Bus Operators.
- Bus Operators will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. .
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complementing a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.