Deployable Health Capability (JP2060 Phase 3) - Serco is seeking to acquire and support a comprehensive deployable health capability, which is to be utilised by the Australian Defence Force in both Australia and overseas.
Serco is now engaging with companies about opportunities for supply and support of the program as part of Serco's bid for the current tender, and is seeking expressions of interest from companies with skills or expertise in the medical and related fields for potential inclusion in the supply side of the program.
This includes companies that:
- Supply and support medical and dental equipment, including surgical, pathology and sterilisation.
- Supply and support deployable field infrastructure; including oxygen distribution, water and power distribution, portable lighting and related systems.
- Supply and support equipment related to environmental health; including air/water/soil/food analysis equipment, vector control equipment, radiological identification equipment, noise and vibration monitoring and related products.
- Supply and support of rehabilitation equipment.
- Undertake medical equipment services roles for the program in key Defence locations around Australia.
Initial capacity and pricing is sought to inform the development of the Bid response, with the product or service delivery to occur after July 2019. The capability has an initial lifecycle of 15 years, with the requirement to upgrade or refresh as required over that period.
Once registered, the details of the company's products or capabilities will be sought and if those products or capabilities are required within the specifications of the Deployable Health Capability, an anticipated price and lead time will be requested.