Melbourne Park Redevelopment - Stage 3
The $271.55 million third stage will focus on the centre of the precinct completing the decade long vision of the Melbourne and Olympic Parks Master Plan. Works include:
- a Central Terrace, which provides a new elevated public space in the heart of the precinct connected by ramps to Garden Square and Upper Terrace.
- a new Function and Media Centre including function rooms, pre-event spaces, interview rooms, a 200 seat auditorium and broadcast studios.
- a Central Logistics Hub including Central Kitchen and Central Loading Dock to deliver improved services for patrons, players, artists and hirers
- an Upper Terrace including a 5000 seat Show Court/Arena and match court.
NORTH MATCH COURTS
- two new match courts in the north-west court ladder
- permanent broadcast cabling to courts.
- new Staff Mustering areas within the Rod Laver Arena under croft.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Melbourne Park Redevelopment Stage 3 Project', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.