Locations: VIC Australia
Project Value: $168.525 Million
Project Status: EOI for Managing Contractor
Project Owner Department of Health and Human Services
To tender as Managing Contractor, you must go to tenders.vic.gov.au and submit by 23 February 2017
The redevelopment includes:
- A new four-storey tower will provide three new operating theatres and existing theatres will be refurbished, new intensive care unit, two new wards, new kitchen and morgue.
- The existing Emergency Department will be extended to add extra treatment bays, doubling its current capacity, and a new short-stay unit to improve patient wait times.
- A Womens and Childrens area will be established with the maternity unit to be refurbished, a new Special Care Nursery and Paediatric Ward will be constructed.
- Patients needing dialysis will receive their treatment in a new expanded unit.
- Medical imaging services will be expanded and modernised as part of the redevelopment.