Locations: VIC Australia
Project Value: $168.525 Million
Project Status: Tender Stage
Project Owner Department of Health and Human Services
- A new four-storey tower will provide three new operating theatres and existing theatres will be refurbished, new intensive care unit, two new wards, new kitchen and morgue.
- The existing Emergency Department will be extended to add extra treatment bays, doubling its current capacity, and a new short-stay unit to improve patient wait times.
- A Womens and Childrens area will be established with the maternity unit to be refurbished, a new Special Care Nursery and Paediatric Ward will be constructed.
- Patients needing dialysis will receive their treatment in a new expanded unit.
- Medical imaging services will be expanded and modernised as part of the redevelopment.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages on this project, project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.