Provision for Personal Alert Victoria
Personal Alert Victoria is a personal monitoring and response service to assist at risk eligible frail older people and people with a disability to live actively and independently at home for as long as possible.
Personal Alert Victoria provides mandatory daily monitoring to confirm clients' wellbeing, and when clients need assistance unpaid contact people respond to calls for assistance, ensuring emergency services are only utilised for medical emergencies.
Personal Alert Victoria operates within the framework of the Australian Standard 4607-1999, additional Personal Alert Victoria requirements and relevant ACMA regulations.
There are currently 27,371 personal alarms available for eligible Victorians.
For vendors, product suppliers, service providers and/or subcontractors who wish to supply to a bidder for this service, please register an Expression of Interest as detailed below.
The local content requirements for this tender, to be confirmed by the Minister, are expected to be above 85%.
HOW TO REGISTER AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
- Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Package listed, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
- This is an initial, generic EOI submission only. All companies who submit an EOI will be included in information presented to potential bidders for this project.
- Bidders for this project will be provided with your detailed company profile outlining capabilities to supply into the project. It will then be the responsibility of the bidder to make direct contact with the company.
- As ICN Victoria becomes engaged on individual Work Packages of the 'Provision of Personal Alert', project specific EOIs may need to be submitted
- The services, programmes and initiatives provided by ICN Victoria are aimed at complimenting a company's existing Sales, Marketing and Business Development strategy and any EOI submitted should not be considered as an alternative to these activities.
ICN GATEWAY COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- An ICN Gateway company profile that accurately and effectively summarises your company is critical to using the services of the ICN Group - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.
- Companies should ensure that the email Notification functionality within their ICN Gateway company profile is activated to include an appropriate level of coverage to Major Projects and Regional Opportunities.