Monadelphous is a leading Australian engineering group providing construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors. We are involved in some of Australia's biggest and most complex projects and facilities, reflecting our position as a leader in our chosen markets.
Our success and sustained growth are built on a reputation of producing solid, quality work, maintaining a clear customer focus and providing safe, reliable, innovative and cost-effective service solutions.
Monadelphous has been awarded the MEC-2 Mechanical Works Subcontract for the Ichthys Project Onshore LNG Facilities located in Darwin in the Northern Territory. The Works include the provision of all management, supervision, construction plant and equipment, labour and miscellaneous materials and consumables required to carry out the structural, mechanical and piping, installation for the Utility and Offsite areas.
The main elements of the works are:
- Provision and establishment of Temporary facilities required by Monadelphous personnel.
- Provision of all management, supervision and labour required to carry out the works
- Provision of all construction plant & equipment required to carry out the works
- Installation of structural steel
- Installation and pre-commissioning of pipework
- Installation and pre-commissioning of mechanical equipment
- Supply of miscellaneous materials, consumables and services to support the above works.
All permanent materials (piping, structural steel, mechanical equipment etc) are being supplied by others apart from miscellaneous minor materials and consumables.SHOW LESS