How ICN Gateway Works
Here are just some of the reasons our suppliers and project owners use the platform.
When it comes to finding new business opportunities, one of the biggest challenges can be breaking into new or expanding supply chains. Using ICN Gateway and our national network of industry consultants, you can be sure to find new work opportunities perfect for your business.
- Billions of dollars of project opportunities listed
- 'New Project Alerts' emailed directly to you
- Submit unlimited EOIs
- Over 80 consultants working for you behind the scenes
Promote your business
Joining ICN helps you promote your capabilities throughout our unbeatable business network.
You can create your own profile (your resume for new business), be listed on our publicly searchable database that gets searched over 12,000 times each month, and even create your own landing page if you're a Premium subscriber.
- Over 12,000 supplier searches per month
- Promote your online business profile*
- Create individual capability statements
- Personalised website for Premium subscribers
*Only available with one of our paid subscriptions
We are now in a position to work with other large companies. Our capability has grown and that is what ICN does really well, helps you to grow your capability. It was definitely all worth it. Helps you to tick all your boxes and make sure you got everything right.
Ironbark Training PTY LTD
We really promoted ourselves to the project, but it was through ICN that we got recognition for it. “What ICN allowed us to do was to enter the network of design contractors and companies involved in Defence. Without that recognition, and participation with ICN, we wouldn’t be where we are now.”
CEO & Founder
Connect with other businesses
A 80,000+ supplier database and a network of industry specialists helps open doors to great projects and other suppliers across Australia and around the world.
- View the profiles of businesses you might like to partner with
- Follow businesses that you’re interested in
- See how you compare to your competition
And most importantly, ICN can provide your business with the right connections, contacts and advice to help unlock the sales opportunities across Australia and even globally, that you need to grow.
PROMOTE YOUR PROJECT TO OVER 80,000 SUPPLIERS
Whatever industry you operate in, we can provide you with powerful procurement and supply chain tools, backed by expert advice and support
Making ICN Gateway work for your project
ICN Gateway is fast and effective way for you to access the best suppliers in the region. Tailored project pages on ICN Gateway allow you to promote upcoming procurement and contracting opportunities, making it simple to collect EOIs, maximise local content, and implement second and third-tier supply opportunities.
Listing your project on ICN Gateway can help you:
- Maximise the exposure of your project – with automatic notifications sent to all registered companies once a new package is listed.
- Promote procurement and contracting opportunities – through a tailored project site that allows local suppliers and sub-contractors to register their interest.
- Clearly define the scope of your project – by separating work packages into categories and attaching a scope of works so suppliers and contractors can easily assess their suitability in the package.
Working with ICN has led to a lot of benefits in a short amount of time. ICN is very proactive trying to understand our requirements, and we have very quickly seen a fairly big spike in contractor interest. Our subcontractor coverage is getting a lot wider.
Pre Contracts Manager
ICN Gateway is a kind of one-stop-shop where we can post all updates relevant to the program, including open work packages, contracts awarded, RFPs that have been issued, and an indication of when future work packages will be issued. To date, there has been a great deal of activity on the ICN, and it will continue to be our primary route to advertise opportunities and seek expressions of interest from industry.
BAE Systems Maritime
Our consultants can help you:
- Find the best fit suppliers for your project.
- Handle enquiries on your behalf, providing a first point of contact for all supplier enquiries, freeing you and your team to focus on your core activities.
- Include bespoke questions in a variety of formats, to make it easy to shortlist suitable suppliers.
- Manage the supplier registration process by viewing expressions of interest in particular packages in real time.
Contact your local ICN Consultant today!