Advanced Robotics for Manufacturing Hub Limited (Development of a facility)
The ARM Hub is an agile world-leading technology centre in robotics and design-led manufacturing. Headquartered in Brisbane, the ARM Hub provides access to the most tightly woven network of research institutions, facilities and smart commercial companies in the region. The ARM Hub with its recent funding is aiming to develop a small facility which will involve a local industry participation process.
This project is to build an office/admin building within the existing manufacturing facility warehouse located at Northgate, Queensland.
For businesses new to the ARM Hub, their services represent a journey. From accessing information, facilities, experience, and networks, to embarking on projects that can demonstrate commercial value in the short-term, to investing in longer-term R&D to secure the market advantages of innovation. The ARM Hub builds expert teams around the needs of each business transformation.
- Industry 4.0 business readiness workshops
- Site visits and needs assessments
- Technology demonstrations
- Business networking
- Adoption sprints for agile implementation of new technologies
- Demonstration to validate new technology applications
- Expert services to support client business objectives
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
The ARM Hub encourages local industry interested in supplying to the project to register an expression of interest (EOI) on the work-packages listed below through the ICN Gateway webpage. Information on specific supply opportunities is communicated on this ICN Gateway project page allowing industry to register its interest against them during EOI open period.
Please ensure that:
- Your company profile on the ICN Gateway is complete, up-to-date and accurate including electing to be notified via e-mail of supply opportunities.
- You register your interest as a full or partial scope supplier (where applicable), and
- You respond to all project and work package-specific questions.
It is important that businesses submitting an EOI are aware that their submission does not guarantee that they will progress further in the procurement process. Only companies that can demonstrate capability and capacity in accordance with the project requirements will be invited to pre-qualify for specific opportunities.
Businesses which demonstrate local benefits and demonstrate ability to meet other qualification criteria will be highly regarded.
Project at a glance
Procurement Engineering Specialist