Transport for Tomorrow consists of Laing O’Rourke and KBR
More Trains, More Services is a program of staged investments that will progressively transform the existing rail network into a modern/reliable mass transit system using world-class digital technology. Aiming for 20 to 24 Trains/hr, Stage 2 of MTMS will deliver service improvements on the T4 Illawarra, T8 Airport and South Coast Lines. These lines cater for a third of the daily Sydney Trains customers.
Wollongong Stabling Yard and Platform Extension Project
• Extend Platforms 1 and 3 by 9m
• Reconfigure the railway tracks
• Modify OH, underground utilities and signals
• Install new siding and rebuild existing siding
• Clean and tamp ballast
• Relocate signals and overhead wiring masts
• New fencing and drain work
• Yard facilities including lighting and closed circuit television
Waterfall Stabling Yard and Platform Extension Project
• Platform extension to cater for the New Intercity Fleet trains
• New amenities building
• Elevate staff access bridge
• Track modifications
• New tracks for train stabling
• New power supply upgrade
• New retaining wall to increase safety
• Ancillary works including lighting, CCTV and landscaping
How to register an Expression of Interest
This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as needed.
To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance.
Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.