Sydney Metro is Australia’s biggest public transport project.
This new standalone railway will deliver 31 metro stations and more than 66 kilometres of new metro rail, revolutionising the way Australia’s biggest city travels.
Metro means a new generation of world-class fast, safe and reliable trains easily connecting customers to where they want to go. When services start in the second quarter of 2019, customers won’t need timetables – they’ll just turn up and go with a train every four minutes in the peak.
Technology will keep customers connected at all stages of their journey, from:
- planning at home using smart phone travel apps
- real time journey information at metro stations and on board trains
- accessing information and other public transport to help get to their final destination after they leave the train.
This approach will help customers achieve their daily tasks, whether it’s getting to work, meetings, school or education, sport, a day out or running errands and of course, getting home.
Sydney Metro (Principal) has engaged Georgiou under a Managing Contractor Contract to deliver a diverse range of scopes across the Sydney Metro. The works to be delivered are generally described as Finishing and Ancillary Works. The works include but are not limited to:
- Civil Construction Works
- Road construction and adjustments
- Building Works
- Pedestrian and Cycle Bridges
- Services protection, relocation and installation (power, water, sewer, gas, comms etc)
- Landscaping works
- Other miscellaneous works (signage, bin installation, street/road furniture etc); and
The initial works being delivered are within the Sydney Metro Northwest in both Greenfield and Brownfield areas.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages.
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.