M12 Motorway - Central Package
Project at a glance
Senior Consultant | Sydney and Sydney Surrounds
The Australian and NSW Government are building a new motorway as part of the Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan (WSIP) road investment program. The motorway will form a link from Elizabeth Drive at Cecil Hills to The Northern Road at Luddenham with direct access to the new Western Sydney International Airport.
Delivery of the M12 Motorway comprisess:
- a 16 kilometre, four lane motorway between the M7 at Cecil Hills and The Northern Road at Luddenham.
- four interchanges; one with the existing M7 Motorway, at Western Sydney International Airport, at Elizabeth Drive and at the airport entry via the new M12 Airport Access Road.
- new bridges across Ropes Creek, Elizabeth Drive, Kemps Creek, South Creek, Badgerys Creek, Cosgrove Creek and several roads including Clinton Avenue, Elizabeth Drive, Range Road, Luddenham Road and Wallgrove Road, and
- other works including access roads, control center facilities, and pedestrian and cycling links.
The project is split into three packages:
- Western Package
- Central Package
- Eastern Package
Seymour Whyte has been selected by the NSW Government to deliver the Central Package, a 7.5 kilometre section between Badgerys Creek and Duff Road, Cecil Hills.
The scope of works includes bridgeworks, earthworks, pavements, stormwater drainage, ITS, active transport / shared user paths, public utility adjustments and protection works, street lighting, property adjustments and landscaping.
How to register an Expression of Interest (EOI)
- Work packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed in the 'Work Packages' tab above. Refer to the EOI User Guide below for instructions and assistance to submit an EOI.
- To submit an initial EOI for the work packages, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below.
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI - please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.