Moorebank Logistic Park Warehouse 3 and Warehouse 4 is currently under construction and is estimated to be completed in late December 2019. The total building area of warehouse 3 and warehouse 4 is just over 35,000 m2 at an average height of 12 metres with a total of 4 offices and 3 Lifts (Ground Floor and Mezzanine).
The Project is located Moorebank Logistic Park, 400 Moorebank Avenue, Moorebank NSW 2170 Australia.
Key item inclusions
The nature of the project will be a ‘design and construct’ as all building systems and regulations must meet the requirements under the BCA standards in reference to the client needs under ‘Warehouse 3 and Warehouse 4 Design Brief’ (under Project Documents below). Furthermore, the project is required to meet a minimum Green Star rating of 5 or 6.
Due to the tight construction programme with the completion date of late December 2019, Warehouse 3 and Warehouse 4 will simultaneously be constructed together with the same commencement date and completion date. Either Hansen Yuncken will award each construction element to one subcontractor or to two separate subcontractors due to the level of each workload.
All plant, machinery, scaffolding, delivery and material handling to complete the trade scope of works will be liable and supplied by the subcontractor.
Prior to all subcontractors being awarded under Hansen Yuncken systems, Hansen Yuncken will require the shortlisted companies to provide the following information as part of the tender process:
1. Company Profile
2. Current Workload
3. Subcontractors construction programme
7. Inspection test plan
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as per attached program
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.