In April 2019 the Department of Defence issued a Request for Tender for LAND 8120 Ph1 Engineer Support Platforms for the Australian Defence Force available on AusTender at: https://www.tenders.gov.au/?event=public.atm.show&ATMUUID=69228694-99C3-A797-567374F535CBE8A0
ECLIPS, an Australian Veteran owned systems engineering company, is looking to bid for this opportunity as the Prime Contractor. In keeping with its ongoing industry engagement activities, we are looking to maximise Australian Industry Capability and to provide opportunities to other competitive Australian companies to be involved in the LAND 8120 Ph1 program.
Specific OEM’s have been identified to supply the following:
· Crane, All Terrain, 40-60 Tonne
· Crane, All Terrain, 80 Tonne
· Truck, Forklift, Rough Terrain, Telescopic 18 Tonne
· Trailer, Heavy, Concrete Batching Plant
· Loader, Compact Track, CCF1250-CCF1500
· High Mobility Engineer Excavator
· Tractor, Wheeled, Front End Loader with Backhoe
· Excavator Crawler Mounted, 5-7.5 Tonne
· Excavator, Crawler Mounted, 20-25 Tonne
· Front End loader, 5- 8 Tonne Operating Capacity
· Grader, with Rippers, 15-20 Tonne
· Dozer, with Blade, Operating Weight 15-22 Tonne, with Winch or Rippers
· Crane, All Terrain, 80 Tonne
· Excavator, Wheeled Mounted, 20-25 Tonne
· Truck, Forklift, Rough Terrain, 2.5-3 Tonne
· Truck, Forklift, Rough Terrain, Telescopic, 8-10 Tonne
· Roller, Single Drum, Vibratory Compactor
· Crusher, Mobile
There is no support contract included in the tender. The Commonwealth has identified specific equipment that is to be supplied with the Platforms at the time of purchase. Please refer to the work packages below.
ECLIPS wants to create opportunities for other Australian business so if you are already supplying to a significant Plant or Material Handling OEM we would like to hear from you and understand what you are currently providing or fitting out in Australia.
ECLIPS is a Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) and understands the costs involved by companies attending Industry Briefings so to reduce the cost burden on companies we ask that if your company already supplies the above items into the Oil, Mining, Gas and Civil sectors and are an innovative, competitive Australian company who manufactures the items in Australia then please register your interest.
ECLIPS will provide, all companies who register, a confirmation email that we have received your details. Please ensure that your ICN Gateway profile data is up to date and accurate. All companies who do register will also receive an email notifying them if they are either unsuccessful at this time or we wish to have further discussions.
For those that receive an unsuccessful email, we will keep your details and capabilities on file for any future opportunities either in LAND 8120 Ph1 or with ECLIPS.
How to register an Expression of Interest
- This is an initial, general EOI submission and Work Packages currently available to submit an EOI for are listed below.
- Shortlisted SMEs will be invited to tender Work Packages as per attached program
- To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed below.
ICN Gateway Company Registration
- Click here to register your company profile on ICN Gateway.
- Support and assistance is available through the web links listed below and attached guidance
- Your company summary and company description are used to assess your ability to complete projects when you lodge an EOI- please ensure that your company invests the time and energy required to represent your company in the most effective manner possible.